Video

Why Cow Parts Make Up These Everyday Products

Though we associate cows with providing beef, only 60% of the cow is harvested for food. The National Cattleman’s Beef Association shares the most common, and surprising, products that contain some of that remaining 40%.

——————————————————

#Cows #FarmAnimals #ScienceInsider

Science Insider tells you all you need to know about science: space, medicine, biotech, physiology, and more.

Subscribe to our channel and visit us at: http://www.businessinsider.com/science
Science Insider on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BusinessInsiderScience/
Science Insider on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/science_insider/
Business Insider on Twitter: https://twitter.com/businessinsider
Tech Insider on Twitter: https://twitter.com/techinsider

——————————————————

Why Cow Parts Make Up These Everyday Products

Products You May Like

Articles You May Like

NASA set for “kinder, gentler” SLS tanking test
Rivian shows off custom fleet of electric mobile service vans and R1T pickups in video walkthrough
How to delete duplicate photos with Apple’s iOS 16
Newsom boasts California avoided rolling blackouts in extreme heat, says anti-green critics want to ‘double down on stupid’
Looking for Life During a Lunar Eclipse | SciShow News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.